As consumers become more aware of the effects our choices have on the planet, there is a rising demand for more eco-friendly products – especially the ones we use the most often. Every day, hotels distribute mini bottles of shampoo and conditioner to guest rooms. Hotels around the world are realizing small amenity bottles are a significant source of plastic waste and it’s time to make a change.
In an effort to decrease plastic waste and incorporate a more eco-friendly method of operation, hotels around the world have begun to replace these individual amenities with larger, sustainable in-shower dispensers. These dispensers are growing in popularity in the hospitality industry for many reasons including:
- Cost savings: 30-50% more economical than the usual hotel portions.
- Easily to install with two options; tape and silicon or screws and anchors.
- Designed for easy cleaning, to reduce time needed by housekeeping
- Reduces plastic waste and required production material by 40%.A “hygienic” closed system that eliminates cross-contamination
Now with the help of Guest Supply, you too, can take a greener and more cost-effective approach with Evoline in-shower dispensers. These 18-ounce dispensers are easy to install and offer a “no screw needed” system that will not damage bathroom interiors.
Four of our current product lines include:
- “At the Beach” by Bath and Body Works® is a fresh, neutral scent is perfect for a beachfront property or to add a luxury resort feel to an inland property.
- “Rainkissed Leaves” by Bath and Body Works® is one of the brands more popular scents. This invigorating scent will envelop your guests with a clean, light fragrance that anyone will enjoy.
- Earth Tempo® will appeal to the eco-conscious traveler with luxurious body and hair products. The formula is 100% paraben-free and scented with green tea.
- Olive Branch Botanicals™ delivers a gentler and more ecological approach that’s free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, DEA, TEA, propylene glycol, mineral oil and petroleum. It’s also cruelty-free!
Many hotels have already made the switch to in-shower dispensers. In fact, the state assembly of California has recently passed a bill that would ban mini bottles from larger hotels. Leave single-use plastic bottles in the past and step into a greener future with Evoline Dispensers.
Contact your territory manager today for more information and to request samples.